|2″-2.5″ thick walls and 3″ thick lid with R5 insulation give unbreakable strength and keep the cold colder.||Four Hydro-turf, high performance traction feet assure your cooler stays put.|
|Integrated ruler on the lid for measuring your catch or stuff.||3/16” thick no break, poly-propylene walls with UV stabilizers and anti-microbial additives to insure a lifetime of strength and durability.|
|Made in Texas, USA with Limited Lifetime warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.||All of these features in a true to size 55 quart cooler offer a tremendous value in a cost per quart compared to other coolers.|
The Taiga 55 cooler is our customers’ top choice because of its capacity and easy portability. This cooler is made with injection molded polypropylene, it’s UV resistant, heavily insulated and offers an indestructible limited lifetime warranty with a no questions asked 60 day money back guarantee. The durable, marine-grade nylon rope handles with textured grips let you easily haul the Taiga 55 wherever you need it while . The Taiga 55 has two tie down slots, two fishing rod holders and Hydro-Turf High performance traction feet for that day at the lake or a weekend of camping or hunting. All Taiga coolers come with seamless leak proof gaskets, two tough UV resistant rubber latches and the capability to hold dry ice or keeping your BBQ hot for days! Join the Taiga family today and start .
Additional Features of the Taiga 55 QT Cooler
- Three divider slots to separate your beverages of choice.
- Leak proof, recessed, seamless lid gasket combines with the ridged air flow barrier to seal the lid for maximum ice retention
- ¼” diameter aluminum hinge rod secures the integrated self stopping lid to the cooler
- Two heavy duty UV protected lid latches maintain a strong lid seal
- Large dual drain plugs.
- Poly-propylene is FDA compliant for food contact
- Textured soft carrying handle for easy transport
- Two secure tie downs on either side of the cooler that allow the lid to open
- Two lid lock locations to secure the cooler to prevent unwanted beer theft.